Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bold actions

    Lately I have been having a collection of concerns beginning to surface.  Many of you may be getting a little frustrated with the lack of detail I tend to create for you.  My apologies.  In time, you will discover the meaning behind it.  But for now, you will have to bare with me during the time you are in the dark.
    Today I have done something I have not been known to do.  I surprised myself by these actions. In a way, I saw a side of me I have not observed in past. I took a leap of faith.  Will it be beneficial? Time can only tell.
    I am pleased by the bold actions I have taken today. That, I can not withhold truth from.  But I am also concerned by them. Was it the right move?  What will this bring? Should I have taken a different approach? Sometimes It is better to act without thought, then to scheme multiple tactics. Experience will be the only teacher for that lesson to be acknowledged.  With that said, I imagine today will be the ultimate lesson. Let us perceive the outcome.

2 comments:

  1. LIKE! (since there is no like button) -hopskotch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure I know what this is about. You did something extraordinary and so sweet. I think it was a good decision that you made because I would have done the same thing if I was in your shoes. There are not many people in this world that would do something like you, yourself, did. (: -cupcakes

    ReplyDelete