Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Getting Served

Bro, you straight served me with that post. The one I wrote is not worthy of being the first post. Oh well, all's well that ends well (I know I didn't use that in the correct context, but it's what came to my mind).

I suppose some explaining is due in regards to the title of this blog. Sophomore year, in Mrs. Pervis' english class, Cody and I started coming up for nicknames for everyone in the class. I don't remember most of the ones we came up with, but I do remember ours. I was given the nickname of Pops and Cody got the name Peach, I don't know why we decided on those names, but it's what we came up with.

For me to be able to call Cody Peach, and Cody to be able to call me Pops, and not be worried about any judgement we get from it, we definitely have to be as close as brothers. You hit it on the nose Cody, what we have is brotherhood. Despite him living in Texas and me living in Pennsylvania, we still end up doing and acting the same way without each others knowledge. That's usually something you hear about twins doing, but we're obviously not twins, we're just a lot alike, which is awesome.

Through the life of this blog you can probably expect random conversations back and forth between me and Cody, random stories of our past, and almost most definitely un-comprehensible run-ons that Cody and I end up doing. We will probably end up saying weird things that become sayings, Yes Yes. But also expect really deep posts, and bear with us when we come up with awesome ideas that we end up running headlong into with no thought about what barriers may be in our way.

Please enjoy this blog as much as Cody and I are going to enjoy it. It's going to be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment