Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Poem Poem

Writing non-stop, with a skip and a hop, I know I'll make it to the top. Say whoa! Oh! I'm not going to slow. I write hip-hop, rap, and slam to the jam. I write poems and show 'em to all who are artistically inclined and know my mind.

I can throw rhymes together and over time it's like a song to the ear. I do not smear, I do not slur my words together. I'm better than ever and you can bet I'll get even better than that.

Intrepid I am, and yes, I did just say that, and that's right, I'll never be on the lam. I'm telling the truth, it doesn't take a sleuth to know when I blow out a poem I know how to flow 'em.

I'm crammin' all the time. At school, in the gym, at the pool takin' a swim. What I write comes from the heart, meaningful and tart.



Poems and Proverbs

8 comments:

  1. in the words of will ferrell "did we just become best friends?" -hopskotch

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopskotch i think its time for you to reveal yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 more questions, when? And where?

    ReplyDelete
  4. should we meet up? or just do this right here and now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's meet, tommorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barnes n Noble. At the top of the escallators. 4?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey what happened?

    ReplyDelete