Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Brothers to the end.

    As Drew stated in his post, my name is Cody.  Maybe you've heard of me, maybe you have not. That's beside the point. I'm not here to write a biography or tell you my life story. I'm here to express my views and outtakes openly for your entertainment.  Not everything I share with you will be agreed with - Which is obvious. With that said, let me begin.
    Now I know I stated I'm not here to tell you my life story. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't be filled in on a few minor details. Drew and I go way back. Third grade to be precise. Our interest consist in many of the same material- which is why we have decided to explore co-writing a blog together. To sum things up, our childhoods could be told in one shared story. Some of you may categorize our association as ''Best Friends.''  Which is perfectly fine with me. But to me, there is a point were best friends reaches an advanced level. Brotherhood.
     Drew and I both hope you enjoy our rambles and decide to follow us on our journey. We may not know were we will end up, but we do know one thing. This is our passion.

1 comment: