Monday, December 19, 2011

Do it for the right reasons (Thank you)


      Today I have started my expedition in the world of story telling.  My long life dream, slowly being fulfilled.  It won't be an easy task, I remind you. This I have learned first hand.  Many struggles have been intervening my path along the way. Confidence. Persevere. Writers block.   My most loathed nemesis... Whether or not the readers - that would be you, enjoy viewing my work as much as I enjoy composing it.
      My ambition to become a novelist, is fueled not only by my obsession to write, but by the response I get from the readers.  Knowing even one soul in this world appreciates my work, leaves me gratified.  I'm not saying it isn't every writers dream to be well known and fame higher than the heavens.  But my purpose is not to reserve a spot for me in the light, but to foretell and embark in a world far more wonderful than our own. To have those who join me in this world, fall in love with it.  I'm no master story teller by any means.  Don't take this to heart.  But that doesn't mean I won't attempt it.
      Dreams are either chased, or kept only for dreaming.  This is my dream. I chose to pursue it. I have you to thank for that.  For keeping me strong when I become weak.  For giving me recognition, the insight to do this for the right reasons.  That reason, is you.

10 comments:

  1. Dont leave us hangin here cuz when u do look back youll remember and look at where you actually started and see who was there when you just had only a few inspirational blog posts and comments. I support you and remember it is a challenging path in writing but with the love and consistency of God being there through it all with you, you will be phenomenol:)
    -hopskotch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to say this post was indeed inspired by you - hopskotch. I thank you for your inspiration and words of encouragement. And though I may not know who you are - which gives me even more pride, you have contributed a great deal to my work. I hope to have you as a life long fan. - Peach

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very welcome! and btw, you have also inspired me to start a blog of my own. i dont know exactly why but i feel i will get to know more about myself doing this as well.it also doesnt matter if anybody reads it or not but id appreciate an audience of at least one.
    -hopskotch

    ReplyDelete
  4. That you will indeed. I'd be happy to be a follower of your blog. Of course I will need the information so I can view it - Peach

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thirst only to make love into the words in which you write...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hopskotch2010.blogspot.com -hopskotch

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will become a great writer Cody. I have faith in you. I always have and always will. When the road gets rough on your journey to become a novelist, do not give up. You have so much talent and I know you will pursue your dream. Your sweet and kind and one of the happiest people I know in the world. You've been as awesome friend for many years now. I just know you will do great Cody. I will keep reading your blogs. (: -Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. So..would it be bothersome to you if we request for you to write upon a certain topic? I love your insight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course. Feel free to request, we encourage it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting over lost loved ones..either now in heaven or someone we have drifted from..rough time right now, so that's my suggestion..

    ReplyDelete